Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hey Ben! A lot has happened these days. I've broken up with my ex as I felt that he wasn't the right one for me. Lots of excuses like things which he did that were not to my preference but the main reason would be, I didn't love him. Perhaps, there's still the person in my heart who has been there for the past few years.

Met up with Ron earlier this month. He said you've been posted elsewhere but you were still enjoying yourself. That's great to know. I'm just glad that what I've been praying for all these years came true. I'm glad I kept believing =)

I've also been chatting a bit with Rad these days cos he started texting me. He's a nice guy. Had coffee with him the other day and movies and dinner too. I think it's more like hanging out with him cos I've not seen him in a year. There are times when I wonder if I might fall for him but I always feel that there's something that I don't like. Ron is my good friend. I think he'll be one of the best guy friends in the world except that he doesn't have affinity for the same gender. He's attached to his best friend but I know Rad does chat with Ron's best friend who is also his "best friend". That was one of the reasons why I didn't get together with him two years ago. I wouldn't want a boyfriend whose best friend is a girl but that girl's not me. There's also some religious issues too.

Enough of me already. How have you been? Doing well? Oh wells, it'll be christmas soon. I wonder if I should send you a card or something. Haven't sent you anything since your birthday last year as I didn't receive a reply. I'm not sure if I'll be a bother to you or what. Perhaps I'll send you a card as soon as I sort out my feelings. Also, in about 3 months, you'll turn 21. Should I send you a card then too?

You know Ben, I've been keeping the necklace on recently. I think it's a good reminder to remaing single for a while. I feel that I might be compelled to get into another relationship haphazardly.You know I loved you and I'm trying to find another person who I'll love just as much but it's just not the same. Perhaps there's a different kind of love?

Take care and chat with ya soon.

P.s. Shakugan no Shana season 3 is out =) (if you're still chasing the series)

No comments: