Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hey =) Today's been a pretty eventful day. There was Rag in the morning and it was kinda tiring. Somewhat reminds me of those days when you used to tell me not to keep doing everything myself and carrying everything myself. Guess I won't hear those words from you anymore.

Gave tuition in the afternoon. It was fun but after tuition, I was involved in an accident. A cyclist and I collided. His bike hit my abdomen which is still hurting now. Sighs, I really wanted to tell someone about this but there's no one to say this to. It was just a sharp pain but I'm fine now, just a bit sore and such.

Sometimes I just keep thinking if my current bf's the right one for me cos I always feel that I don't tell him a lot of stuff. Even my accident today..

Hope you're doing well. Please be joyful always.

No comments: