Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey. I was feeling kinda down today. In the morning, I had a dream of you. I dreamt that we got closer together. Not as close as before, but somehow we were watching some movie on a couch. It's one of those movies that I deem as "boring", like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.



Then I had church. The organist didn't turn up today, so 5 mins before the start of the mass, I was asked to play the piano. Kinda nervous and anxious cos I didn't practise at all. I only accompanied them for a while last week as the organist wasn't around so I thought they might need some accompaniment for the choir practice. The whole music was kinda bad as I slipped on lots of wrong notes. Played the wrong chords too as I tried to improvise so it won't just be the melody.


Had bible class after that and went for lunch with Ryan at Food for Thoughts. It's a lovely place, there. I love their apple crumble. So maybe we could visit there sometime?


My vocal teacher called after that and angrily demanded me to return her books as she needed to pass it to a student tmr. I was supposed to return by ytd but I didn't have time so she was rather angry when she called at night. Plus, she said to call her when I'm going to return the books.Thus, I thought of calling her when I'm on the bus so that she does not have to keep waiting for me. So was really feeling very down today.


Went to get 5 pink gerberas after returning my teacher's books and headed back to church. Offered those flowers at the grotto and said a short prayer before going to the adoration room and prayed to God. I'm not sure if my prayers get to you but I hope they do, somehow.


Felt much better so I went home and fell asleep cos I cried too much today. Woke up, showered, had dinner and tried to do this blog thingy.


Sighs, you probably might not even chance upon these letters. Still, I hope you won't mind me writing them.


Hope you'll have a great day tmr at camp. It's kinda overdue but congrats on getting into OCS.








P.s. Can I still call you Archer/Ben?

No comments: